Calcium Silicate Flat Block Insulation | Thermo-12 Gold
When ordering material to comply with any government specification or any other listed specification, a statement of that fact must appear on the purchase order. Government regulations and other listed specifications require specific lot testing, and prohibit the certification of compliance after shipment has been made. There may be additional charges associated with specification compliance testing. Please refer to IND-CSP-3 for Certification Procedures and Charges. Call customer service for more information.
ISO 9000 Certification
Thermo-12 Gold is designed, manufactured, and tested in our own facilities, which are certified and registered to stringent ISO 9000(ANSI/ASQ 90) series quality standards. This certification, along with regular independent third-party auditing for compliance, is your assurance that this product delivers consistent high quality
- Excellent resistance to damage enhancing the life of the system.
- Inhibits corrosion on carbon steel and stainless steel piping and equipment.
- Consistent thermal performance to 1200°F(650°C).
- Non-Combustible Insulation.
- Structural strength protects against damage to lagging.
- Asbestos, Mercury and Lead Free.
- No organic binders; No loss of insulation integrity due to binder burn out.
- Large selection of sizes and forms.
Thermo-12 Gold is the product of choice for high-temperature pipe and equipment due to it’s high strength and durability, low thermal conductivity and corrosion inhibiting performance. Thermo-12 Gold is especially recommended for use in the petrochemical, power generation and process industries where piping and equipment operating up to 1200°F (650°C). The corrosion inhibiting properties are not diminished by temperature cycling so the corrosion protection will continue for the life of the product. Thermo-12 Gold will not burn and may be used as a component in fire protection systems in the some applications. Please visit our website at www.jm.com/industrial.com for specific application information.