AP Armaflex Black LapSeal Tube Insulation
- ASTM C 534, Type I — Tubular Grad 1
- ASTM E 84
- NFPA 255
- UL 723
- NFPA 90A, 90B
- UL 181
- ASTM G21/C1338
- ASTM G22
- ASTM D 1056, 2B1
Approvals, Certifications, Compliances:
- Key physical properties are approved by Factory Mutual.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Manufactured without CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, or Formaldehyde.
- Made with EPA registered Microban® antimicrobial product protection.*
- All Armacell facilities in North America are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
For complete Specification details, download the Product Data Sheet.
- New angled cut with more surface area for a better bond
- A single interior adhesive liner for quicker application
- New durable, low-profile lap seal with wider release tab, stays closed and looks neat
- Easy to install – an excellent choice for retrofit applications
- ASTM E 84 25/50 rated up to 2” wall
- Fiber-free, formaldehyde-free, low VOC and nonparticulating formulation protects indoor air quality
- Microban® antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of mold and mildew in the insulation*
- Closed-cell foam structure prevents moisture wicking and eliminates need for additional vapor retarder
- Long lasting, retains thermal integrity over time
Refrigeration hot and cold lines
Exposed ceilings / Air plenums
Industrial / Mechanical
Schools, universities and hospitals
Exterior applications must be painted with WB Finish to protect against radiation
Coatings & Adhesives