Terms and Conditions
Credit terms are available subject to proper credit application approval. We accept major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) is also available.
We ship in stock products within 48 business hours of receiving an order. Order will not be sent out after 4pm on a Friday, during the weekend or on a holiday. We are not open and do not operate on weekends (office hours are Monday-Friday 7am-4pm). Please allow 7-14 business days for non-stock orders. Lead times vary depending on manufacturer. If the manufacturer ever runs into any extreme circumstances, resulting in product back orders, the customer will be notified right away. These occasional circumstances when items are on back order, lead times often take a 2-3 weeks.
When freight is required we will contact the customer with an LTL freight rate. We are not capable of handling LTL requests on our website and we will not honor any website estimates for large items.
Calculated shipping costs are based on subtotal, location, and weights; and serve only as an estimate. Actual shipping costs may be higher or lower than what is calculated. An email will be sent to you after the order is placed and we will contact you via phone or emails with a shipping rate to approve. You will have the option to cancel the order, if you don’t approve, or to ship on your own freight account. You card is only charged when the product leaves our warehouse.
- You must select an option during checkout; if you don't, additional charges may apply. By Selecting “Best Way PPC” our warehouse will provide the rates they are given from the best shipping carrier. Rates may be higher than what you are presented at checkout based on based on subtotal, location, dimensions and weights
- Actual delivery times and costs are subject to change due to vendors, weather, holidays, stocking status and payment. Customers will be contacted when the order is in transit. Shipping refunds will not be given out if the delivery status is out of our hands but discounts may be available.
- Products may not be available for certain remote locations. When it comes to insulation we cannot ship outside of the United States and we are limited to shipping certain material within the United State.
- Shipping charges and expected delivery dates are displayed in your shopping bag at the time of your order. Due to high demand of products, stock status may change and become unavailable. Customer will be notified if the lead time is longer than displayed at checkout.
- We package and ship your order as soon as we get credit card authorization and verification. Based on our warehouse location and your shipping address, we determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers used include United Parcel Service (UPS), FedEx, Spee-Dee.
Free Shipping Information
“Free freight” on safety orders $850 or more. We will ship within the 48 contiguous states. Our shipping policy includes back orders of an original prepaid order. Fuel Surcharges may apply. Exceptions to “Free Freight” include, but are not limited to:
- All APO/FPO post offices, shipments to Hawaii, Alaska and international shipments, including: Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
- Any requests outside our standard ground shipping, packaging and labeling-any special shipping and handling
- Requests to drop ship direct from a manufacturer are subject to the freight policy of that particular manufacturer.
- In order to receive the free shipping for safety products, the $850 order must be the total for safety product only; not a $50 safety products charge and $800 in additional products.
Estimated Shipping Charges:
We have estimated shipping charges based on the Order Subtotal. Actual shipping charges will be applied to your order once the order is processed and actual weights are known.
Why your order may arrive in two or more packages
Occasionally, we need to send your order in two or more shipments. Our shipping charge is applied at checkout for the different deliveries. Shipments may come in multiple packages due to stock status and warehouse locations.
Visible or Concealed Damage:
Any damage or shortage or products, visible or concealed must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of shipment.
All returns must be approved by customer service prior to returning. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. All sales returned must be accompanied by the original receipt or invoice of transactions to receive credit of any kind.
All items must be in original unopened packaging from Manufacturer. Acceptable material must be in “like-new’ resalable condition (unbroken, clean, etc.). Customer is responsible for shipping on all returns, except APi error.
Items considered “stock” items of APi’s must be returned within 90 days from purchase date. Returned orders valued under $25 will not be accepted. A 25% restocking fee will apply if returns are not accompanied by an order of equal dollar value. Items considered “non-Stock”, special or (MTO) Made to order or discontinued may not be returned.
You will be subject to the manufacturers stocking fee for all non-stock items that ship direct from the manufacturer. If products are made to order the manufacturer may or may not accept a return depending on what the item is.
Product to be returned must be delivered to the location determined at time of approval within ninety (90) days of invoice date. Returns older than 90 days from invoice date will not be accepted.
No claim of merchantability and fitness for use are made by APi Distribution. All products sold bear only the manufacturer’s warranty and are subject to the terms and conditions of the written manufacturer’s warranty. APi Distribution will not be liable for any damages consequential, incidental, indirect and/or punitive.
Defective or Damaged Goods:
In the event of defective or damaged merchandise the written manufactures warranty and return policies will apply. APi Distribution limits the customers to refund or replace of affected products. No other warranty expressed or implied will apply.
Customer Shipping Accounts
We welcome customers to provide their own UPS, FedEx or Spee-Dee account number when placing an order, and we would be happy to ship under your own account. We also honor the use of the customers LTL freight company number for fright orders. Please email us with those details prior to placing an order.
Buyer acknowledges that all products are being sold for use and consumption by Buyer and Buyer agrees not to resell, lease or otherwise distribute any such products without Seller’s prior written consent.