300L Series Verical Rope Lifeline, 300L-Z7/50FTBL, Blue, 50'
HWL-300L-Z7/50FTBL MFG #: 300L-Z7/50FTBL
$75.37 / EA
Ships same day if order placed before 12:00 CST
- Lead Time: Manufacturer Drop Ship
- Hook Type: Snap Hook
- Vertical Lifeline Structure Type: Multiple
- Lifeline Material: Polyester/Polypropylene
- Length: 50'
- Install Type: Temporary
- Product Type: Vertical Lifeline
- All Safety Industry Standard: ANSI / CSA / OSHA
- Locking snap hook on one end and loop on the other
- 3-Strand twisted co-polymer rope
- 5/8" diameter and 50' long
- Meets ANSI Z359.1, A10.32, CSA 259.1, OSHA 1926.104, 1926.502, 1910.66
Miller Fall Protection 300L Vertical Rope Lifelines are made of blended polypropylene and high modulus polyethylene resins. They offer many times the abrasion resistance of conventional polypropylene products while offering low-elongation characteristics equal to pure polyester.